Spring has sprung for Art Center’s alumni community, which collectively bloomed with media attention and creative activity. Here we’ve gathered a bouquet sampling this group’s impressive undertakings.
Posts Tagged ‘Christopher Russell’
As you know, there’s always something going on when it comes to Art Center alumni, students and faculty. Some of the latest:
- Did you know that Lynda Weinman and Bruce Heavin of Lynda.com met at Art Center? Socaltech.com
- Professor Krystina Castella’s yummy new cookbook focuses on cake. Winnipeg Free PressPasadena Star-News visits ENERGY in the Williamson Gallery. Pasadena Star-News
- Student Tomoko Ogino’s concept for Peet’s Coffee. The Dieline
- Interview with alum Anders Warming, director of exterior design at BMW. BMW Blog
- A review of alum Christopher Russell’s show at Luis de Jesus (runs through November 27). Culture Monster