Spring has sprung for Art Center’s alumni community, which collectively bloomed with media attention and creative activity. Here we’ve gathered a bouquet sampling this group’s impressive undertakings.
As you know, there’s always something going on when it comes to Art Center alumni, students and faculty. Some of the latest:
- Did you know that Lynda Weinman and Bruce Heavin of Lynda.com met at Art Center? Socaltech.com
- Professor Krystina Castella’s yummy new cookbook focuses on cake. Winnipeg Free PressPasadena Star-News visits ENERGY in the Williamson Gallery. Pasadena Star-News
- Student Tomoko Ogino’s concept for Peet’s Coffee. The Dieline
- Interview with alum Anders Warming, director of exterior design at BMW. BMW Blog
- A review of alum Christopher Russell’s show at Luis de Jesus (runs through November 27). Culture Monster