Some recent media coverage featuring Art Center, our faculty, students and alumni:
- Illustration student Jesse Tise was interviewed by Amelia’s Magazine.
- The Pasadena Star-News reports on an innovative pet carrier created by alums Melony Lee, Michael Leung and Greg Mote.
- The Designmatters and Environmental Design Department’s Safe Agua project received a SPARK! Award, and was featured in Metropolis Magazine.
- The Pasadena Star-News and the International Business Times wrote pieces on the Williamson Gallery’s ENERGY exhibition.
- The Pasadena Star-News reported on Pasadena’s shop local campaign, designed in partnership with The Agency.
- A recent post on Core77 focused on a conversation between Art Center President Lorne Buchman, Product Design Chair Karen Hofmann and frog design about the future of design education.
- Art Center once again tops the DesignIntelligence rankings for undergraduate and graduate Industrial Design programs. Also, Karen Hofmann was named a DesignIntelligence “Most Admired Educator” for the second year in a row.
- The most recent Los Angeles Times Magazine included an article on Tesla Motors, featuring alumni Franz von Holzhausen, Bernard Lee and Nadya Arnaout.