As you know, there’s always something going on when it comes to Art Center alumni, students and faculty.
Some of the latest:
- Advertising alum Lacey Waterman art directs a great TV spot for Discounthotels.com, shot at her former high school in Woodland Hills. YouTube
- Architect Alla Kazovsky on teaching in Art Center’s Saturday High program. Huffington Post
- Alum Everett Katigbak, a communication designer at Facebook, to speak at September’s Brand New Conference. Brand New
- Hot Wheels creator, Mattel toy company co-founder and Art Center alum Elliot Handler died last week at 95. What’s your favorite Hot Wheels memory? MotorTrend
- Art Center faculty member and author Krystina Castella on making ice pops at home. Columbia Tribune
- Broadcast Cinema alum Steve Hwang’s documentary FOCUS—filmed and edited during his last term at Art Center, and screened here earlier this year—has been picked up by the G4 for distribution online. It’s the first installment of the network’s newly launched G4 Films series. View the entire feature online.