As you know, there’s always something going on when it comes to Art Center alumni, students and faculty.
- Cardwell Jimmerson show of work by Art Center alum and former faculty member Vincent Robbins—on display through Sept. 3— is another of the gallery’s great exercises in expansionist art history. L.A. Times Culture Monster
- Late Art Center alum and faculty member John Altoon will have works on display at Garboushian Gallery exhibit celebrating Armenian contemporary artists. Asbarez Post
- Transportation Design alumnus Gabriel Wartofsky begins Kickstarter campaign for folding e-bike. Sustainable Business Oregon
- Art Center partner, Bernhardt Design president Jerry Helling, talks about working with Art Center students to design furniture. New York Times
- Alumna and faculty member Diana Thater’s Peonies, a nine-monitor videowall, now on view at the Wexner Center. Artdaily.org
- Art Center’s “Visionary in Residence” Bruce Sterling creates his own augmented reality. Wired
Tags: Alumni, Alumni Work, Augmented Reality, Bernhardt Design, Bruce Sterling, Diana Thater, Faculty, Faculty Work, Gabriel Wartofsky, In Case You Missed It, Jerry Helling, John Altoon, Vincent Robbins