Designmatters will host an engaging program at the TOMS Give Shop and Gallery in Los Angeles on Thursday, March 31. The presentation will feature a short lecture and panel of colleagues and star students to discuss the ongoing exploration of art and design as a positive force in society.
- Mariana Amatullo, Co-Founder and Vice President, Designmatters
- Elisa Ruffino, Producer, Designmatters
- Dan Gottlieb, Environmental Design faculty
- Penny Herscovitch, Environmental Design faculty
- Narbeh Dereghishian, Product Design student
- Jessica Yeh, Environmental Design student
The workshop is free and open to the public. For more information, visit designmattersatartcenter.org.
Designmatters - Where Art and Design meets Social Impact
Thursday, March 31, 7:30-9 p.m.
TOMS Give Shop and Gallery
1520 N. Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028