As you know, there’s always something going on when it comes to Art Center alumni, students and faculty.
Some of the latest:
- Photography and Imaging alumna Jennie Warren shot a recent cover and feature story for LA Weekly. Even more interesting—the image was created in camera with no post-production. LA Weekly
- Product Design alum Spencer Nikosey introduces new products, including the iPad 2 carrying case, all made in his downtown L.A. studio. KillSpencer.com
- Professor Yoshio Ikezaki has a solo exhibition of washi sculptures—The Poetry Of Paper, The Earth Breathes – Mind Landscape—at PYO Gallery through April 23. PYO Gallery
- A collection of four video works by Graduate Art alumna Emilie Halpern are on display in Cafe Hammer through April 10. Hammer
- Graduate student Yuin Chein shows us what the Web would be like if Google were a lackluster employee. Sloppy Google