Don Kubly Memorial Celebration July 30

Please join us as we celebrate the life of Don Kubly, alumnus and Art Center President Emeritus, on Saturday, July 30, at 5 p.m. in the Ahmanson Auditorium at Hillside Campus. A reception will be held following in the student dining room.

RSVP to events@artcenter.edu or 626.396.2386. Those unable to attend the celebration can view the program live online at artcenter.edu/webcast.

In lieu of flowers, gifts may be made to the Kubly Family Scholarship. Visit artcenter.edu/giving or contact Senior Director of Development Wayne Herron at 626.396.2437 or wayne.herron@artcenter.edu for more information.

Don Kubly Memorial Celebration
Saturday, July 30, 5 p.m.
Ahmanson Auditorium
Hillside Campus

One thought on “Don Kubly Memorial Celebration July 30

1. Susan Nethery

Dearest Sally,
    I was so sorry to hear of Don’s passing. He became President the year that I graduated, 1965 and because it was early in the year, we really didn’t have time to appreciate him. But after those two alumni trips I made with you and Don, to Finland and then, to Japan, I grew not only to appreciate him but to feel great affection for him. He was a fine (and funny) man!
    Please accept my most heartfelt condolence.
    Warmly,
    Susan